We want to give you the best chance of a healthy pregnancy using the most advanced, proven techniques available.
How should we define success with IVF? In our view, the aim of treatment should be a healthy family for a healthy mother and father.
With this in mind, we will work with you to personally tailor your treatment plan, using the expertise which underlies our excellent records of success in IVF, the highest standards of evidence based care and state of the art facilities.
• 45% clinical pregnancy rate for IVF/ICSI only patients 34 years and under per embryo transfer.
• 56% of FETs in women under 35 years achieved a clinical pregnancy.
• 46% of women who had IVF/ICSI with donor eggs achieved a clinical pregnancy.
• 50% of women aged 34 and under who had IUI with a partner’s sperm achieved a clinical pregnancy.
• 32% of women who had IUI with donor sperm achieved a clinical pregnancy.
Data includes a small number of recipients using frozen embryos from donor eggs.
Pregnancies and births per Donor Insemination treatment cycle for all ages
Taken from the HFEA website
Our data is provided to HFEA, the UK Government's independent regulator overseeing fertility treatment and research and displayed on their website.
HFEA, Statistics for Complete Fertility Centre Southampton. Available here.
Our success rates are expressed as the proportion of clinical pregnancies per embryo transfer procedure. All clinical pregnancies are confirmed for foetal heartbeat by ultrasound scan.