Welcome to our Dorset patients
Satellite clinic in Bournemouth now open.
Experts in fertility
Using the latest proven techniques, our caring team of experts in fertility medicine work in partnership with you to develop a personal treatment plan. We provide first class individualised care that will give you the very best chance of completing your family at the earliest opportunity.
“All staff at the Centre were absolutely brilliant – totally professional and supportive at all times. We couldn't have wished for a better service and would recommend the Centre to anyone.” See what other patients are saying.
Why choose us?
• State-of-the-art facilities staffed by an expert team of experienced professionals.
• Compassionate, patient-centric and research-based first class care.
• Satellite clinic in Bournemouth for self-funding and NHS-funded patients who would benefit from convenient appointments closer to home.
• Exceptional emotional support including up to 6 inclusive counselling sessions within our treatment packages and a monthly support group run by our Counsellor.
• Simple, inclusive and competitive fertility treatment packages without hidden costs.
• Excellent success rates 45% clinical pregnancy rate (CPR) for IVF/ICSI patients 34 years and under per embryo transfer. 50% CPR for IUI patients with partner’s sperm aged 34 and under. 46% CPR for IVF/ICSI with donor eggs patients.
Become a donor
Give the gift of life. Help others achieve their only hope of having a child by donating sperm or eggs.
Take advantage of our 0% interest payment plan
You can now spread the cost of your fertility treatment at no additional cost with 0% finance over 12 months for the following packages:
IVF, ICSI, FET and IUI. Find out more...
Ivy Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology study results, find out more...
Come and see our newly refurbished centre, find out more...
Complete selected as one of the Top UK Fertility Blogs to Follow more...
Innovative MediEmo fertility app to communicate with, support and empower patients
Join the conversation
Visit our blog.